Classic Ways to Wear a Scarf

Yesterday I double-checked my blog posts and realized that it's been a year since the last time I talked about scarves. My mind was really into scarf and I legit thought about it the whole weekend I don't know why. Since I have several of them in my wardrobe that I have been wanting to style, I decided to go with this particular one. It is really interesting to me the first time I caught my eyes on it, that's what you call it 'love at the first time'! So, I think I am just gonna go vintage with it and share with you how I did it with a classic look I created, which includes Gucci bag, white trousers, leopard print heels and a black crop top! I'll be like go sailing somewhere in Italian (hello Tremiti Islands!) with its endless coast and splendorous sunny and mild Mediterranean climate with this outfit. I think it's timeless!





wearing: Mango trousers / Tally Weijl top / Gucci vintage bag / navy scarf


This babushka look reminds me a lot of styles of the fifties era, except the fact that the women back then would probably be wearing the dirndl dresses and gloves and stylish hat, which is gorgeous! Maybe it's the the shapely bust lines, or the form of this amazing bag. I guess that's the vintage piece that is fascinating to me. When I am thinking about the previous posts of mine again, it's actually true. I literally do not really google about the fashion in the 50s, but I feel like I am dressed in the era, only in the modern way, perhaps. Haha! What do you guys think?





Another way to style a scarf (and the easiest one!) is tying it around your neck! I know it's not a secret anymore, I mean I even worn it this way when I was a girl scout in the fourth grade and I loved it! Maybe it's responsible for my love for this scarf thing, who knows. Haha! But the way how I just styled it in different way has changed the whole outfit so much. It's kinda mind-blowing, isn't it?! At least I feel that way!

Which outfit would you prefer to wear? Tell me what do you think about both of them! I wish you all a wonderful fantastic day!


Until then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Graduate Life | Making Connections

Why You Need Liability Coverage From Your Insurance Company

10 things about going to IKEA as an adult