KEEPING BUSY WITHOUT STRESSING!

subscribe-popup{
max-width:150pxHello my lovelies,

I’m finally back to blogging! I know, it’s been months since I’ve written about a topic. Lately, I’ve been getting a few things sorted with my business, plus trying to keep consistent with the gym and also working as a part time waitress. As much as I love to keep myself busy and running all over the place, I just haven’t had the time to sit down and write. But I’ve now decided that I want to blog much more, so I need to add this into my weekly/fortnightly schedule. Just so I feel more committed.

Okay, so let’s move on to the topic for this weeks blog, ‘Keeping Busy without Being Stressed to the Max!’ Now, if you know me, I am a total stresser. I stress so much over little things and sometimes it can be the worst. In school, it was so bad, I would stress over assignments and exams, even at course last year I still stressed over all of that. It’s not healthy for you at all and certainly not worth it, that’s why I’m trying to block out a little bit of stress. Less stress means a better life.

You may think that being busy can cause more stress. Do I agree? Yes, I strongly agree! However, it’s the way you think about it and the way you control your emotions. Say if I had to complete an assignment in less than a week for design, I would stress to the max. I wouldn’t stop thinking about it if I was working, training in the gym or if I was just trying to have a little break. It would fully take over my mind and that’d be the main thing I’d focus on. Which is good in a way, but not the stress that goes with it. So now that I’m a beginner in owning a small business, a part-time worker and an 18 year old that’s wanting to make fitness progress, I need to think about being more stress-free. This means taking a step back and look at the bigger picture, and think more on the positive side rather than the negative. I could take early morning walks along the beach, have more bath bomb and candle nights, go on more fun adventures and explore different places (this is also good for designers because you can get lots of inspiration). Also, invest in things that I actually need and that would benefit me, and just being generally happy, sociable and full of life.

Over the past few weeks, I’ve been setting some business goals that I want to achieve. And to be completely honest with you, I just haven’t hit the goals as much as I planned to. Only recently, I’ve had some thinking and thought of some ways on where I could improve. Firstly, a list of things I need to purchase. Not things that I don’t necessarily need, but things that’ll help  me be more successful with my business. I’ve been wanting to learn more about Interior Design and more about the business side of things, so I’ve written down on my list of things to buy, a book. This way I can learn more about what I love, and I’ll have more background knowledge. Secondly, more products for my designs. In order to do the local markets soon, I need more products, both pots and frames. I want to have a few lined up just so I can be well-organised and professional. Plus, I don’t know what way the markets will go, so I’m just going to test it out and see. Lastly, I’ve had pottery on my mind and I’ve been wanting to learn how to make high quality ceramics to add to Eider & Sparrow Designs. This includes pottery classes that teach you how to create the uniquely designed products. I’m so interested in it, plus it’s your very own creation! Just what I love! So, I have a few things that I need to tick off the business list for the coming few months, but with a healthy and positive mindset, I’ll get to where I want to be for sure.

Last thing to add to this blog, I’m actually starting a new hobby next term. It’s not quite ‘new’ because it used to be my hobby when I was younger. For about 10 years straight, I did this, and I loved it! So I thought of another way I could release some tension and to add something different into my weekly routine. It’s dancing! I’ve had trial classes at this dance centre and I’ve chosen two styles of dance that I want to do. This shall be fun and I’m pretty excited about it.

Thank you heaps for reading this weeks blog! I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead and enjoy the things you do each day! Xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Graduate Life | Making Connections

Why You Need Liability Coverage From Your Insurance Company

10 things about going to IKEA as an adult