2018 - GETTING OUT THERE!

I know I've been a little slack on blogging lately, but I've wanted to post about what my goals are for this year since the start, so here it is! I have some very exciting plans and I want to share some of these with you. As you all would know, I'm starting up my small business, Eider & Sparrow Designs. I've planned out what I need to achieve throughout the year, and I'm extremely keen to share my designs. It's going to be hard work, but it's what I love most. It's going to be worth it!

Here, I've listed the most important goals for me to achieve for 2018.
This is what I’m planning on doing!

• Number 1 - Getting Out There! 

This is one of the biggest, and most important aspect for me, as I'm only new to the 'Small Business Owner' Category. I also have other things in mind for a way of getting my name out there! Social Media is one of the largest ways for people to recognise you. Therefore, I'm going to work on it this year! Whether it's blogging more, promoting and being super active on Instagram and getting other companies and pages to find me, and maybe even share videos of my little adventures on Youtube. I need to be more confident about my work because that'll make it easier to start my portfolio, both personal and commercial.

• Number 2 - Save More! 

With all the little getaways and events that I have coming up, I need to be smart about money. That means, not buying as much at the shops, like food and clothing, but instead, put aside for much better things. I need to be super proactive with this for 2018! I have two trips, and one event coming up in the next four months so I need to save as much as I can and I can't wait!

• Nunber 3 - Be Happy! 

Last year was hard in some spots, but I also had some very memorable times! It also helped me believe in myself. But the time just went too fast. So this year I need to be more focused. It’s now a new year so I need to move on to a fresh start. Being happy is what everyone needs. Do the things you love and don't let anyone stop you! That's where dreams come true! So I’ve decided I need to be happy and so grateful each and every day I wake up.

• Number 4 - Get Motivated!

I always get more motivated at the start of every year, but then I start to slack off mid year! So, this year, I'm going to try to stay motivated all the time! I have my own set goals, so I’m going to try my hardest to complete them. I also want to share some of my gym workouts with you all very soon!

• Number 5  - Explore More! 

As I said above, I already have a few adventures planned, I just want to be able to explore even more throughout this year! And in order to get my name out there, I need to get out a lot more. I also want to travel overseas, and I think we all know where my first stop is... Yes, New Zealand! We are planning that trip hopefully soon! So this year I’m going to be more adventurous, social, and I’m going to try new things.

So, I hope you all have an amazing year! Do things you love and set yourself some goals to be more successful in 2018! Also, don’t forget to love yourself!


Thank you for reading my blog, love you all.Xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Graduate Life | Making Connections

Why You Need Liability Coverage From Your Insurance Company

10 things about going to IKEA as an adult